Tuesday, May 5, 2015

QUACKERY COWARDS COME OUT!!!

QUACKERY COWARDS COME OUT!!!

How very easy it is to proclaim your self a “medical critic” and think you can rule a lifetime legacy as “quackery”. These ignorant “critics” do a couple of Google searches, a few hour research on an 8-decade tradition and actually believe they are experts in the theme.
What a truly pathetic existence they must have.

The good name of my grandfather and my father have been under attack for decades now, attack on my protocol “Insulin Potentiation Therapy” and this will be tolerated no more.

Quackery Cowards Come Out!
Quackery Cowards Robert Baratz,
Quackery Coward Jonathan Jones, come out!
They have been attacking my lifetime work and placing doubt over the effectiveness of IPT©- IPTLD® with no solid foundation, except non-medical opinions. But these are the “low blows” of a coward, who attacks behind comfortable desks and think they can undo a lifetime achievement from a laptop and steal a life saving treatment to cancer patients.

The testimony of IPT©- IPTLD® s effectiveness is living and breathing in every cancer patient that lives today in remission, beating in every healthy patient worldwide who overcame cancer when no other doctor gave them hope. IPT©- IPTLD® is hope and mere verbal attacks from you ignorant selfish people, who have no courage to tell it to my face, can undo. My office is open for discussion with you “Quackery Cowards” and dare to say these things to my face. I am not hiding like you are.

Unlike you people, I do have moral standards and courage to fight my opponents out in the open. I do not hide behind comfortable desks, I don’t offend or attack other professional’s based on Google searches and post whatever comes to mind. You are dealing with human lives, and they have the right to know TRUTH, and the TRUTH is that IPT©- IPTLD® is a successful alternative cancer treatment, proven for decades to save patients lives. The theoretical proof is here in my office, if you want it, come and get it! Stop tainting my family’s good name and stop poisoning peoples mind with LIES, take a stand and come out you Cowards! You’ve done enough damage. Think you know more about IPT? PROVE IT!

Office 505 Medical Tower – Hospital Angeles Tijuana
Be my guest.

Regards,
Donato Pérez García, MD.


No comments:

Post a Comment